package_check_install doesn't produce report
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE over 7 years ago
From what I read in the source code, package_install_version_cmp_update, which is used by package_check_install cannot work with action="verify"
So the solution to have a proper reporting for this bundle might be to rewrite it.
- the bundle package_install_version_cmp_update create 2 classes "immediate" and "warn" depending in the action parameter
- these classes are local, otherwise they would pollute the entire class namespace
- package installation are called through a "action => do_if_immediate"
- the bundle do_if_immediate base its decision on the classes "immediate" and "warn" which are global and hence will never be defined
- the action will then always be the probable default value : fix