- Registered on: 2013-06-10
- Last connection: 2014-03-07
- Rudder (Reporter, 2014-08-11)
- 16:37 Rudder Bug #4570: Too many Rules are displayed on the Home page ( 3 system Rules are included )
So there are 3 systems rules, why don't display them in the configuration policy ?
- 17:27 Rudder Bug #4570 (Released): Too many Rules are displayed on the Home page ( 3 system Rules are included )
Update your rudder-server-root from 2.6.10 to 2.6.11 will show different number of created rules :
- 10:34 Rudder Bug #4419: Missing Categories / Groups after a rudder-server-root migration
- I have cleaned reports before leaving the office on 31/01.
TTL has been changed on each /opt/rudder/etc/rudder-web.p...
- 15:10 Rudder Bug #4419: Missing Categories / Groups after a rudder-server-root migration
- As requested, please find more informations :
[root@servprod report]# ./rudder_metrics_reporting.sh
Number of exp...
- 10:33 Rudder Bug #4419: Missing Categories / Groups after a rudder-server-root migration
- Caches have been cleared on both rudder-server-root
Some Categories / Groups are also missing on the Server A (sam...
- 16:40 Rudder Bug #4419 (Rejected): Missing Categories / Groups after a rudder-server-root migration
Some categories / groups are missing after a "migration"
Clean cashes don't help.
Doc used for the mig...
- 11:33 Rudder User story #3804: Disable many rules at the same time
Sorry for the latency :)
My main goal is to quickly deploy servers with specifics softs.
- 12:13 Rudder User story #3804 (Rejected): Disable many rules at the same time
Is that possible to disable many rules at the same time ?
A sort of clickable box to select many rules ...
- 17:43 Rudder Bug #3667 (Rejected): Update rudder-agent on nodes from rules
It seems impossible to update rudder-agent on nodes using a "Package management for RHEL / CentOS / SuSE / ...
- 17:21 Rudder Bug #3640: Variable definition is not valid
It was working on Rudder v2.5.3 and we got a lot of variable with dot in their name.
Also available in: Atom