- Login: edzilla
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2015-02-06
- Last connection: 2020-03-09
- 11:17 Rudder Bug #16851: Deleted node can't be added again
- Nicolas CHARLES wrote in #note-1:
> Ha, a user on gitter reporting that doing
> solved the issue
> can yo...
- 13:15 Rudder Bug #16851 (New): Deleted node can't be added again
- When adding a node, rudder checks deleted nodes and does not allow adding a node that matches deleted nodes.
- 17:15 Rudder Bug #15272 (Resolved): Backup restore error
- When following the restore instructions I get an error with the postgres restore: ...
- 16:42 Rudder Bug #15271 (Released): Backup procedure documentation is incorrect
- In the backup procedure in the documentation (https://docs.rudder.io/reference/5.0/administration/procedures.html) th...
- 14:47 Rudder Bug #12535: Variable expansion in cron technique
- Hello, sorry I missed the first notification.
I am certain I double checked the variable name and prefix.
- 21:29 Rudder Bug #12535 (New): Variable expansion in cron technique
- If I use a "generic variable definition" in a new cron entry, it is not expanded.
For example, this:...
- 17:33 Rudder Bug #10585 (Released): "Variable (String)" Directive in the Directive library does not use textarea
- When using the "Variable (String)" Directive, the "Variable content" field is a text and not a textarea.
This makes ...
- 11:27 Rudder Bug #7328 (Released): Extra carriage return in policy_server.dat inventory failure
- If in /var/rudder/cfengine-community/policy_server.dat there is more than 1 carriage return, sending inventory fails:...
- 09:22 Rudder Bug #6429: service rudder-* outputs on stderror
- If I want to redirect the output of ...
- 12:44 Rudder Bug #6429 (Released): service rudder-* outputs on stderror
- using "service rudder-agent/server-root/... somevalidcommand" outputs on stderr and not stdout on Debian, even if the...
Also available in: Atom