We can accept a node with an existing hostname even if node_accept_duplicated_hostname is false
Added by Nicolas CHARLES 6 months ago.
Updated 24 days ago.
Web - Nodes & inventories
Two nodes with the same displayed hostname could be accepted in Rudder 7.2.2
They had overrided hostname
- Target version changed from 7.2.4 to 7.2.5
- Assignee set to Elaad FURREEDAN
Need qualification: how to reproduce, what version it appears, is it only for new node or when hostname change after acceptation...
- define the same override on two different nodes with different hostname
- set node_accept_duplicated_hostname to false
- witness that both nodes can be accepted
Seems like even if we don't define override for the hostname, we can accept two nodes with same hostname with
- Target version changed from 7.2.5 to 7.2.6
- Target version changed from 7.2.6 to 7.2.7
- Target version changed from 7.2.7 to 7.2.8
Also available in: Atom