Techniques are not included when downloading zip archive
I've been surprised to find that both techniques and parameters directories were not included in the full archive zip.
To my understanding, this zip archive was the way to fully duplicate a server setup.
Resulting restoration will create broken directives/rules on the server restoring this zip archive if directives are using parameters variables or non default technique.
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 9 years ago
- Category set to Web - Maintenance
Thank you for this bug report.
It indeed seems like a missing feature within Rudder, at least for the Parameters (for techniques, since they are already in Git, you can export and import them manually)
Parameters were integrated in 2.7, so it may make sense to fix this in 2.7 (as part of Directive import/export), and in next version possibility to import/export only Parameters
What do you think of it Jon ?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.10 which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-January/000070.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/