CFEngine complains about a Typo in policy_server initial promises
Trivial typo but cfengine 3.6 complains with an error message
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 9 years ago
- Project changed from 24 to Rudder
- Subject changed from Typo to CFEngine complains about a Typo in policy_server initial promises
- Category set to System techniques
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Cédric Cabessa
- Target version changed from 2.10.1 to 2.9.5
Hey Cédric, thanks for that PR!
I found that the bug is also present in 2.9... can you rebase that PR and make a new one on branch 2.9?
Can you also prefix the commit message by "Fixes #4745:"?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 7 years ago
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/339 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/341