CFEngine complains about a Typo in policy_server initial promises
Added by Cédric Cabessa almost 9 years ago.
Updated over 7 years ago.
Trivial typo but cfengine 3.6 complains with an error message
- Project changed from 24 to Rudder
- Subject changed from Typo to CFEngine complains about a Typo in policy_server initial promises
- Category set to System techniques
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Cédric Cabessa
- Target version changed from 2.10.1 to 2.9.5
Hey Cédric, thanks for that PR!
I found that the bug is also present in 2.9... can you rebase that PR and make a new one on branch 2.9?
Can you also prefix the commit message by "Fixes #4745:"?
- Status changed from In progress to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:1388a973f1c6e9514254f6ad289d40e54476479e.
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:bbdac87341f32c7b445e220e0ab34707aaf4eb8e.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/339 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/341
Also available in: Atom