Inconsistency between advertised error class definition and actual class definition, and wrong use of class lead to no error reporting
Most generic methods say they define a class with suffix _error if they fail, but this class is never defined.
We have either _not_ok, or failed, but no _error
What is worse is that rudder_logger is based in the _error class, so we NEVER have error reports in Rudder
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/114
It seems that bundle agent rudder_common_reports_generic in rudder_stdlib still checks for _error suffix
indeed, that is why we will define the _error as well
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:53a8030a7ba76e3ca952e9e9cd82915a2fd1b5ac.
Applied in changeset commit:7fe3c22db4b0a9d2bc87357c3a79cd10fea5e45f.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom