Bug #5444: Inconsistency between advertised error class definition and actual class definition, and wrong use of class lead to no error reporting
classes_generic_return_code in ncf_lib doesn't define _error classes
The classes_generic_return_code is based on a older verison of classes_generic, hence it does not include the change in #5444, and don't define _error class suffix
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/143
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:1b37dc499b17ed0b1ae15dc24ead25b234ce9c68.
Applied in changeset commit:168e00dcdf749b36b6decf02620994047713b115.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom