The interface is unsusable under some versions of firefox
Some not so old versions of firefox (like 24 extended support release or 31 ESR) are unable to display Rudder interface correctly.
Errors include :
- no display of menu css or tree
- no auto completion
- can't scroll
Maybe we could get some regular testing with various browsers.
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
I've tested on Firefox 24.8 esr
Most of the app is ok, except Directive and Groups that don't display properly: they are bellow rather than on the right of the screen
- Target version changed from 3.0.0~beta2 to 3.0.0~rc1
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/749
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0~rc1, which was released today.
Also available in: Atom