Reporting errors in fstab Technique v4.0
In Rudder 3.0, we use ncf component for reporting, and did a massive refactoring in #5688
However, a glitch went it and caused invalid reporting, for fstab and sudo parameters
Fstab has been fixed in #6217, this ticket is for fstab
- Subject changed from Reporting erros in several techniques in 3.0 to Reporting errors in fstab Techniques v4.0
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/633
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Priority changed from N/A to 1
Benoit, could you look to that one please ?
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:a248bd4047d30f1c9de033ec486e9d9e81a4e88f.
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:e3fea9808102baae01fc8679d1e5a25148bd91d4.
- Subject changed from Reporting errors in fstab Techniques v4.0 to Reporting errors in fstab Technique v4.0
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0, which was released on 2015/02/16
Also available in: Atom