Missing "don't change" password hash type in userManagement
We need to have the "plain" type of password in the dropdown select box for user who wants to give there own hashed password and don't have Rudder modify them at all.
The display text must NOT be "plain", because nobody knows what it means, but: "Let unchanged"
- Related to User story #3844: User creation in user technique without useradd added
- Target version changed from 2.10.13 to 2.10.14
- Target version changed from 2.10.14 to 2.10.15
- Target version changed from 2.10.15 to 2.10.16
- Target version changed from 2.10.16 to 2.10.17
- Target version changed from 2.10.17 to 2.10.18
- Target version changed from 2.10.18 to 2.10.19
- Target version changed from 2.10.19 to 2.10.20
There might be multiple reports on this by now.
But anyway, you wanna be able to store a pw hash for a user since normally you are not dealing with known passwords.
- Target version changed from 2.10.20 to 277
- Target version changed from 277 to 2.11.18
- Target version changed from 2.11.18 to 2.11.19
- Tags set to Quick and important
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
Alexis, this is the ticket we were talking about on Monday - and changing it will make migrating technique versions easier too.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/877
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Has duplicate User story #3942: Technique "password" field type enhancement: add option to set prehashed password added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.19, 3.0.14, 3.1.8 and 3.2.1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom