- Login: jonathan.clarke
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub: jooooooon
- Registered on: 2009-08-26
- Last connection: 2020-10-03
- 12:28 Rudder tools Revision 1eda4b52 (rudder-tools): Update URL to blog post for 5.0 from normation.com to rudder.io
- 14:17 Rudder Bug #13290: Broken reporting when copying a directory from the Rudder server without specifying the trailing / in the destination
- The (simple) workaround is just to add the trailing "/" in the path in the directive.
- 08:55 Rudder Bug #12223: Transient policy generation error at upgrade from 4.2 to 4.3
- Upgrading the user visibility on this because several first time users install one version then try to upgrade and hi...
- 17:10 Rudder Bug #3814: Attempting to install a non-existant package via yum should return an error (RHEL <= 5)
- According to Alexis this only happens on RHEL <= 5.
- 17:02 Rudder Bug #2411 (Rejected): CFEngine doesn't expireafter when installing a package
- Since #2478 was fixed, this no longer actually has any impact in Rudder. It may be of concern to plain CFEngine users...
- 16:59 Rudder Bug #1991 (Rejected): When a node has not a correct time configuration, the reports are not correct
- It is a documented prerequisite for Rudder that all nodes must have correctly configured clocks, and preferably a tig...
- 16:39 Rudder Bug #10751: Add a warn message when agent run is incomplete
- Florian Heigl wrote:
> M| State Technique Component Key Messa...
- 12:30 Rudder Architecture #10004: Rudder Agent on ARM
- Hi! It's good to know there's interest for this agent - we will make sure to publish a testable package for Raspbian/...
- 10:39 Rudder Bug #10659: Node search input field are tiny and a nightmare to use
- Objectively, this does not *prevent* use, it hinders it, so changing severity to Minor. We must be careful not to abu...
- 00:33 Rudder Bug #10274: Weird appearance of sub section in doc in Rudder 4.x
- Sorry, this should still be assigned to Nico for feedback.
Also available in: Atom